[Klug-general] Kerberos

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:16:31 UTC 2011

Sorry Peter, don't know Kerberos at all, but found this

http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Deployment_Guide-en-US/s1-samba-servers.html

which shows smb.config and samba security setup and use of kinit to start kerberos

and kerberos deployment guide

http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Deployment_Guide-en-US/ch-kerberos.html

....and this which relates to your previous request, and may help understand some of the easy bits

http://www.steve-lacey.com/2006/11/linux_as_a_wind

HTH

Aitch