[Klug-general] Network Emulation Presentation for the nation

Daniel Ellis mail at danellis.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 19:32:38 UTC 2011

If you want to use Linux as a standalone firewall and router, then try IPCop
http://ipcop.org/

It's been a few years since I last used it, but it used to be my primary
router/firewall for about a year, before I opted for a lower power Netscreen
device.

It has a fairly simple web interface for administration, so very little
Linux knowledge required.  It also supports wifi.

Dan E