[Klug-general] January Meeting - someone needs to take charge

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 08:18:00 UTC 2011

Hi all
As 2011 closes its time to think of 2012 and the next KLUG meeting which
should be on Saturday 28th January.

Its very likely that I will be working in our New York City office that
week so it would be best for someone to step forward and own this meeting.

We have the choice of meeting at the Innovation Centre Medway or the
Triangles Community Centre in Dover.  KLUG have not meet in Dover for a
while so it would be great if a Dover person wanted to organise and run
this meeting.

Let me know if someone is interesting in taking charge and I can give you
the contract info to confirm use of a meeting location.

Looking further ahead into 2012 it would be great if someone wanted this
role full time as I might not be around much with expanding global work
commitments.

Colin