[Klug-general] Saturday 26th Feb Data Centre Tour and Meeting

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:22:14 UTC 2011

As much as I would like to attend, it collides with my girlfriends birthday
and I'm aware that if I were to spend her birthday doing computer stuff, I
would no longer have to worry about LUG meetings colliding with any
girlfriend activities.

I have a list of things that I'd like to put together a talk on but have not
had time to do so... Perhaps when I retire I'll be able to do a talk every
month!