[Klug-general] Saturday 26th Feb Data Centre Tour and Meeting

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Tue Feb 8 12:10:16 UTC 2011

On 8 February 2011 08:14, Colin McCarthy <binarysignal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally please remember our Saturday 30th April meeting will be us going to
> BarCamp Canterbury and you need to get tickets here
> http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1243123215#addtloptions Only 14 left.
>
> Colin

As a side point on this, We probably ought to let them know we are coming on
block, (Although they have probably worked that one out already) and
possibly look at having some relevant publicity of ourselves to hand
out/give talks on... In short we need a good talk on what KLUG is and why
others should join us in the future.....

Peter.