[Klug-general] [OT] Urgent Samba to AD Authentication Issue

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 21:43:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have a client with a serious fault on a Samba connection with a
Windows DC, AD user authentication connections are being rejected with
no sign from the Windows side as to why.

Samba AD integration is not really my thing so I'm after anyone who has
experience of this kind of set-up and can be on site in Folkestone (in
or out of hours).

Any help on this would be great as they are quite stuffed on a critical
system.

Obviously I can't give details in an open forum so please either email
me direct or phone/text me on 07900230783.

Thanks
Kev,