[Klug-general] FLUG March talk: Virtualisation

Jake Subs subs at growdigital.net
Fri Feb 18 10:48:09 UTC 2011

The Faversham Linux User Group talk for March is on virtualisation, by
industry veteran Ian Jones.

It'll be held on Tuesday 15th March 7pm-9pm

at The Elephant, 31 The Mall, Faversham ME13 8JN
http://bit.ly/TheElephant

There will also be a magnificent array of fine ales. Just the other
night I sampled The Old Dairy Brewery's offering (some sort of dark
christmas ale, very nice indeed). If you don't think it's the best
beer in Kent, then I'll buy you a pint (T&Cs* apply)!

Poster attached in PDF format, a lovely vibrant pink. Please pass it
on, print it out, etc.

cheers, Jake

*offer reliant upon amount of cash in my wallet