[Klug-general] low RAM

Rene Brehmer rbwalks at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 16:57:41 UTC 2011

I've got a laptop fujitsu amilo pro v2035 433mb ram 60gb 1.6gb with a
ubuntu 9.10 installation there is a problem with the resolution as it
works only 1600x1200 (4:3) refresh rate 0hz no other option in "Display
Preferences" would work. I'm aware of the 433mb ram and i also tried to
install "Lucid Puppy 5.2" but i'm unable to boot from cd(checked md5sum
and this cd boots on my laptop) there is no problem when trying a
different OS as xubuntu or other OS's but i encounter the same
resolution problem where you do not see the bottom panel or the right
applets in the top panel.
I could do with help at this point to sort the resolution problem as the
rest seems to work or some advise for a suitable alternative OS.

regards
Rene