[Klug-general] Linux and Open Source Expo 2011

James Blake jimmyblake at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 21:34:44 UTC 2011

We'll be going - we're the UK's largest cloud company that runs on Linux: double whammy :D

The ticket registration link doesn't work though, it just redirects you to the contact page.  Surely they have an automated ticketing system rather than having to send an email request - or maybe that uses some form of proprietary software :-/

James