[Klug-general] Cheap Fanless Linux Box

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Sat Jan 8 19:05:25 UTC 2011

On 8 January 2011 15:03, Colin McCarthy <binarysignal at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if it could run pfSense and be a nice little router.  Looked on
> the Google but cant find any confirmation.

The biggest issue I can see, is what can you do with 3 USB ports and a
Network Port?

Ok the USB ports should take USB Hubs, but that will add to the
power consumption and reliability, But I tend to want at least two network
ports to make a router....

Otherwise can't see why it should not work.

Peter Childs