[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 29th January

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:35:45 UTC 2011

Just a bump and a reminder about this meeting which is only 11 days away.
 Any offers for a talk?
Oh and we will need to pay for this venue. But it's a good rate and we have
currently have enough in our donation pot to cover the cost.
Would be good if we can top it up again though at the meeting.  Donations
are totally voluntary.

Colin

PS. Did everyone see the little piece about KLUG in this months Linux
Format. We rock you know :)