[Klug-general] Keyring Problem

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 17:40:35 UTC 2011

The Gnome key management GUI is called "seahorse"  If you don't have
access to it from one of your menus then just type it at a terminal.  I
think that would do the trick.  And yes - it's really stupid making it
difficult to change your login password and meaning you have to do it in
two steps isn't it?  Grr.

Mike