[Klug-general] Drupal adept webmaster sought

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 26 13:05:11 UTC 2011

Good morning all,

About the only socially useful thing I do these days is to be a Council
member (and Treasurer) of the Airship Association see
www.airship-association.org.

That website is now Drupal based as you can probably see. It is much
better than the original hand-assembled pages I started over ten years
ago but the Council now wishes to employ someone to make it even better.
We have some ideas but not the skill to implement them.

Is there any KLUG-er out there who has the necessary skills and
experience to take this on?

We have money, not an awful lot, but we are willing to spend it to get a
better website which earns more money for our meagre funds.

Don't all rush  :-)

Regards to all.

Mike Rentell