[Klug-general] Gentoo ... hmmm more Cows

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Fri Jan 28 21:05:01 UTC 2011

so Debian Apt-get has "Super Cow Powers".

so what do we find on the front of the Gentoo website, (just having a look
as half the upto date linux instructions these days seam to be Gentoo
based... (Where as they used to be Debain based)

What do we find, Larry the Cow, Is this the same Larry that gave us "Super
Cow Powers" or a different one.

Do we have a Theme and is Larry the Cow just a friend of Tux? or is Larry a
black and white relative of Tux (That friendly Penguin Mascot of Linux)?

Peter.