[Klug-general] Saturday 30th April Meeting

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 23:15:02 UTC 2011

Hi all
Here is advanced notice of our April meeting.  There is advanced notice as
our scheduled KLUG meeting is on the same Saturday at the 1st BarCamp
Canterbury and I know many KLUGGERS are going to go, therefore its been
decided that the April KLUG meeting will be us taking part in BarCamp
Canterbury. :)

If you plan to attend please book a free ticket quick from
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1243123215/estw and following the planing
here http://barcampcanterbury.blogspot.com/

The idea of a BarCamp is to really take part and do a talk on a subject so
with all our collective knowledge and experience, KLUGGERS should be able to
help make BarCamp Canterbury a success!

Thanks

Colin