[Klug-general] Thank You Rene

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 13:59:28 UTC 2011

Good for you :) glad you have been able to find a little more freedom :)

Just a warning, OSS applications do sometimes still contain errors, bugs
and shortcomings. fortunately most groups and developers are far more open
about them. And are more interested in getting them working than company
profits.

While a little old, some wonderful musings on the situation
of operating systems can be found here "In the Beginning was the Command
Line": http://www.cryptonomicon.com/beginning.html