[Klug-general] Thank You Rene

sharon kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Wed Jul 6 13:30:17 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 06 July 2011 13:54:13 Stephen Ryan wrote:
> So far so good Rene. Now I just need to learn to write some functions in
> Bash to replace some Windows functions :)

Stephen.
If you tell us what the functions are then maybe we can help you out? One will
probably be to do backups so that you're hard won data is not lost in the
event of a computer/hard drive crash, which will happen at some stage. I
backup using rsync and i've put it and how I do it online on my blog at
http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html, along with other interesting stuff
which might be useful for you. Have a look and see.

But please post your queries and questions here so that we can help, you're
not alone :)

Take care
Sharon.