[Klug-general] 30th July meeting and beyond

Rodney Buckland r.buckland at open.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 09:01:34 UTC 2011

Although I'm working in Western Australia at the moment, I'll be back by
30th July and look forward to the meeting at Medway Innovation Centre.

I have a potential speaker lined up for a meeting in the second half of
2011, but not 30th July. He is the chair of a short course on Linux that
is offered by the Open University. More than 500 students are doing this
10 week course each year, so I would expect a good number will be
resident in Kent. I'm thinking that KLUG would provide a good umbrella
for continuing their interests.