[Klug-general] Tron

James Blake jimmyblake at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:42:13 UTC 2011

I travelled all of the way from Dorset to see the Tron premier in
Leicester Square when I was 12, and likewise I went to see the 12:15
AM showing at the IMAX in Waterloo on the first day of release ;)

I was a huge Tron fan as a kid and watching the film again as you grow
up you start the realise that is was a little deeper (i.e. the I/O
towers to communicate with the users and the use of the logic probe to
break through the defences).

I too noticed the Ubuntu logo.  Loved Castor's character - he was
outrageous.  I have to say, I wasn't disappointed by the sequel and
Daft Punk did an excellent job on the soundtrack.

Jimmy