[Klug-general] How rude!

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 18 18:24:10 UTC 2011

I have no difficulty with any windoze software normally on my VBox,
which I keep well up-to-date. It was just the Access 2010 runtime
accessory which refused to run. I keep XP on my main machine under VB so
as to have access to a Sage Accounts setup.

I've had to put the Access 2010 runtime on my backup machine which has a
barefoot Win7 partition for just such occasions. However, this is the
first time it's happened.

They don't like it up 'em do they?

MikeR