[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 30th July

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:41:12 UTC 2011

I'm at a wedding so if you do do this talk then I prey that it is recorded
somewhere or that you have some notes to share as this sounds very
interesting. Testing a solution for low latency is very important and a demo
can sometimes make managers etc... think twice before making the whole
website flash for example.