[Klug-general] Kent Socials

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:16:23 UTC 2011

I started to set one up but needed to get someone with admin rights to check
permissions for sharing. It appeared to only share it with people within the
klug domain of google accounts rather than everyone.

There was also an MX issue that I uncovered. Not sure if there has been any
resolution on these.