[Klug-general] kentlug DNS records

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 21:35:42 UTC 2011

All,

Just for info:  The DNS records at 123-reg are now completely messed up.
  Week before last I set the MX records up for Googlemail as requested
without a problem.  For some reason the requested values were not
correct and I tried to change them again today.  The control panel was
ignoring me.  I took the option to reset the records back to the
defaults in the hope that I would then be able to set everything from
scratch.  This did work, and also reset the www record.  However the
control page is still not letting me change the records.  I've raised a
ticket with 123-reg and will hopefully have things back on track in a
day or so.

MikeE