[Klug-general] kentlug DNS records

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 23:20:43 UTC 2011

On 08/03/11 20:38, MacGyveR wrote:

> If you want to delegate the task of pestering 123-reg let me know, I have
> quite a few domains with them and have dealt with them the past (real people
> do actually work there, honest)

They have responded to my support ticket and set the A records
correctly, so kudos to 123-reg.  The website is therefore back working
OK.  They also offered to set the MX records manually, which is helpful,
so I have sent them the wishlist.  What they haven't done is said why
the control panel stopped working and whether it will be fixed. I've
checked it again using the same browser and computer I used to set the
MX records 10 days ago when it worked fine and it's still not paying any
attention to me.  Sigh!