[Klug-general] Ideas for talks

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:25:00 UTC 2011

Good news everyone!

In the spirit of all the recent activity, I thought it might be good
to generate some ideas for talks and see if people are interested in
them, or what people would like talks to be on.

1. I'm happy to give a talk about the upcoming Gnome 3 desktop and the
new Ubuntu Unity desktop.

2. I can also give talks about Apache, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, general
web development, if anyone is interested.

If anyone has any requests for talks, or ideas for talks they want to
give themselves, or to say that they're interested in a talk that's
been mentioned, could they please reply to this thread?

Karl