[Klug-general] Offer: VB .Net manuals

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Fri Mar 11 16:19:32 UTC 2011

On 11 March 2011 15:17, Paul Lawrence <paul.z.lawrence at btinternet.com>wrote:

> I know this is a Linux group but someone out there may be looking for the
> following to complete their collection. A sort through my loft has revealed
> two books on M$ VB.NET dated 2002 that I won't use again. They are both
> published by M$,
> + VB .NET Language Ref
> + VB .NET Step by Step
>
> Offered free by me but with a donation to a local charity made by the new
> owner, please.
>
> First to arrange collection from Meopham secures. Else they will go to a
> local charity shop.
>
> Paul

On the subject of Microsoft...
Window Seven always seam to remind me of the Borg. But this might just be
because I'm a Trekie at heart.

ie to quote...

This is Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One.
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological
distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile

(Just replace the word Borg with Microsoft and you'll see what I mean!)

Peter