[Klug-general] Offer: VB .Net manuals

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:29:05 UTC 2011

'We are the Microsoft'... Doesn't quite have the same ring to it?

I think with Windows 7, they wanted to get away from the idea of using
'brand' names like 'Vista' and 'XP'. Whatever they did, it worked.
Windows 7 is well received and sells well - much better than Vista.

Anyway, why the random Microsoft bashing? I think Windows 7 is pretty
decent actually.

Karl