[Klug-general] Offer: VB .Net manuals

Paul Lawrence paul.z.lawrence at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 12 14:23:25 UTC 2011

Feeling slightly singed .... that's a *no*, then.

Not my intention to be provocative or to inveigle unwelcome technology into the group. Like it or not ( ... err, not, it seems), M$ and .NET is in use in the world though, it seems, no longer at the London Stock Exchange. Anyway, on final countdown, these 'inflamatory' books are going to a charity shop in Gravesend next week. While discussing 'literature' I don't have a copy of Da Vinci Code, sorry.

GDR,