[Klug-general] Saturday 26th March Data Centre Tour and Meeting

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:49:26 UTC 2011

We now have new eventbrite set up for this event:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1438226775<http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1438226775?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_eventv2&utm_term=eventurl_text>

Please use this to confrim that you are coming tot he event. the password
is: 'klugonly'

I'm sure so me kind soul will add the date to the KLUG ical as well