[Klug-general] Facebook

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 22:28:00 UTC 2011

Hi

Aitch here, and apart from getting to one meeting, I suppose I qualify as a lurker, though I do post as often as I am able, to try to maintain contact
I'm based in Chatham.....you know, that part of Kent that doesn't have meetings.....though there's a potential meeting place near the station.....possibly, at the old courthouse/IT centre....anyone know it?
Anyhow, I'm up in Hertfordshire quite a lot,including now, helping a disabled friend fix up his narrowboat....ongoing project, and always seem to be away for local meets.....apologies
Hope to meet up again sometime when back in Kent
Aitch [yes, I know it shows up as from dan....another long story]