[Klug-general] Saturday 26th March Data Centre Tour and Meeting

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:31:16 UTC 2011

Hi All

Here is an agenda for tomorrow's visit to Custodian Data Centre which is
from 10am to 2pm. Please try to arrive on time.

We will skip our usual introductions as think most people going know each
other, as to start from 10am to 10.30am Rob Williams the technical director
will be available for any network questions etc, then we'll probably go
straight into the tour (they are flexible on tour time). Then we have enjoy
the refreshments they are providing and listen to the planned TechTalks and
any other discussions.

See you tomorrow.

Colin