[Klug-general] Tried debian again

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 20:52:49 UTC 2011

I have been playing with it a bit more and I'm remembering exactly what it
was I liked about fluxbox

I think that it might be interesting to do a sort of "rapid fire" demos of
different window managers on month. I'm sure one person will be more than
happy to show off evilwm, I'll do fluxbox. Perhaps there are some other
projects out there like the gnome shell that are doing something different.

On 29 March 2011 19:32, Danny Stewart <zerosixtwoeightone at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:19:51AM +0100, James Morris wrote:
> > Debian rocks. Ubuntu is the dark side. Use the force Luke.

> mins

> http://david-halliday.co.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=linux:system:main_debian
> >Didn't
> > >>

> > > You wrote a how-to on installing debian? Surely they have their own
> > > documentation?

> > --
> > _
> > : http://jwm-art.net/
> > -audio/image/text/code/

Sent from my email client that wishes not to directly advertise itself or
any hardware platform!