[Klug-general] KLUG (Kingsdown)

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:17:31 UTC 2011

Right, after clarifying that's: Deal, Kent CT14 8BE

Not beyond impossible for me if I feel like a drive. I was confused as
google maps cleverly worked out where I was and suggested
the village (handful of houses) near me of the same name.

How is it for public transport access?

On 29 March 2011 20:56, Alex Layfield <alex.layfield at sky.com> wrote:

> Just found out that Kinsdown Village Hall has forked out for wwwifi...
>
> Relatively cheap 2 hire for a few hrs...
> (£10{1st hour} + £5/hr after)... p'haps even negotiable as K'down inm8?
>
> Thus, putting 4ward as an option...?
>

> /A

Sent from my email client that wishes not to directly advertise itself or
any hardware platform!