[Klug-general] KLUG (Kingsdown)

Alex Layfield alex.layfield at sky.com
Wed Mar 30 08:38:15 UTC 2011

It's on "Upper Street"...

Ur map may show a Public House, or if not, a Post Office...

Just checked OpenStreetMap; quite funny that the Post Office isn't marked, but the Pub is! :-)

Odd that only 2 of the 3 pubs are marked, must get involved more in this project!

What r those blue squares s'posed 2 b? Aah, zooming a little further reveals bus stops...

And I notice postboxes too... outside the Post Office...

Good beer @ the King's Head...
Good views @ the Zetland Arms...

Busses... 82 & 82a... From Deal or Walmer... Every hour... ??? ... ??? ...
I don't understand the timetable... On the hour? But some might miss out Walmer Stn?

Can't help further... Need 2 work...

/A