[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 28th May

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:10:14 UTC 2011

On 9 May 2011 09:40, Dan Attwood <danattwood at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps that could be set up as a special event. I have a feeling that 3
> hours of throbbing gristle meets metalica might not be everyones cup of tea

I think David was getting a bit carried away when he mentioned
bringing a PA system. I don't have the technical knowledge to do a
setup like that; it would be too easy to blow the speakers with an
unplanned spike or something (at a guess).

I was thinking 'loud' as in home stereo loud, just loud enough to
easily heard over a group of people chatting enthusiastically.

No I'd not heard of "Throbbing Gristle", I thought you were making
some kind association between genitalia and people who like techno :-D

James.