[Klug-general] starting a website

Stephen Ryan intrench at googlemail.com
Fri May 20 10:49:54 UTC 2011

I will set you up a wordpress blog and host it for free if you like.  You
will be able to login online and post new information when you like. You can
purchase a domain through godaddy.com or your prefered name supplier and we
change DNS to my server.
I use Hostgator shared hosting.
Alternatively, purchase your own web space and i will help install blog.

All the best
Stephen