[Klug-general] Ubuntu 11.04 with Unity and then VirtualBox printing

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Wed May 25 15:45:50 UTC 2011

Hi.
Sorry to e-mail you on your address, but for some odd reason I can't post in the KLUG.
Are you running Windows XP or later?
You probably will need to install the printer drivers for Windows (in the VirtualBox), installing the printer as local. Then reconfigure the connection as networked one.

Good luck
Antonio