[Klug-general] CLI for resources?

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:42:25 UTC 2011

Also under windows if you want more detailed information about memory, you
can use the crucial website (it has a tool):
http://www.crucial.com/

This tells you a lot of information about your memory (allowing them
to recommend what memory you should buy from them). If he is a little short
on memory depending on his financial situation a little more memory to run
a more user friendly distro might be well worth it.