[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 26th November

James Blake jimmyblake at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:09:48 UTC 2011

Unfortunately I'm driving to Dorset for one of my best friend's 40th.

I'd still like to offer to do a series of talks at the Dover venue on using open source security testing tools like aircrack-ng (WEP/WPA wireless encryption cracking), BURP suite/W3AF (Web-application testing), Maltego (data mining), Social Engineering Toolkit and MetaSploit if anyone is interested at some stage.  Only problem is that work or family seem to always be in the way.

James