[Klug-general] Re-branding the 'L' in LUG

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:43:38 UTC 2011

"I think we'd do better to align and push ideas like android, ardoino, creative commons, maker bots etc. "

Perhaps we could focus on 'What you can do with your tech kit [PC, Router, Server, Phone, Netbook, techkit and other such Gizmos] using non proprietary software/hardware add-ons....'

A sort of bring-it-and-experiment/play kind of club?

How many people do you know who are frustrated by what they think the limitations of their 'stuff' is??

How about 'the technical enlightenment club' as a name/focus?

Aitch