[Klug-general] Future of KLUG was Re-branding the 'L' in LUG

klug-mail at richayres2.plus.com klug-mail at richayres2.plus.com
Tue Oct 11 15:38:40 UTC 2011

Hi
I will not be able to attend North Kent meetings, but this is not much of
a hardship for me as the contents are getting further away from my
interests.
  The recent "discussions" do not bode well for the future I feel.
 I would personally like to thank Colin for all his hard work. Without him
at the helm the ship would sink.
     I will continue to lurk in the hope that something of interest turns
up a bit nearer home.
    Thanks too to all the people that gave me valuable assistance, and
hope they will still do so when my own ship gets wrecked periodically!
    Rich