[Klug-general] Ubuntu upgrade problem

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 14 11:07:04 UTC 2011

G'morning all,
Upgraded to the Ocelot yesterday. Seems OK, bit faster perhaps. But a
couple of problems I'm not qualified to correct regarding VirtualBox:

1.	Lost connection to printers from WinXP hosted on VBox. I tried to
reinstate them using the same procedure as before but WinXP can't find
them. Checked the Ubuntu printer gui and both printers are shared.
Checked that cups is installed and it is.

2.	Can't access USB from VBox now, message clip says that my username
should be added to vboxusers group. I could do that with a gui tool
under pclinuxos but don't know how to do it with ubuntu - maybe a cli?
I've read the various blurbs about cli's but still baffled

Any help with either of these two problems would be much appreciated.
I'm getting too old for this!
Ta.
MikeR