[Klug-general] Enlightenment - finally

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 18 14:04:34 UTC 2011

Hmm, some interesting advice here and from others too - thanks. I've a
mind to try Mint 64-bit and see what that's like using standard Gnome.
My setup has an nvidia graphics card and both Ubuntu and Mint have
advised me to use the recommended non-free driver which I've done.

If the problems persist I shall have to install 32-bit and see how it
goes. Pity really because 64-bit Natty worked fine for me.

Baffled as usual.

MikeR