[Klug-general] Enlightenment - finally

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:26:32 UTC 2011

Maybe give Fatdog64 a try....it seems to be getting good reviews

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/fatdog/web/

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=71387

or Lighthouse64/512, which has proprietary nvidia 260 driver in its desktop updater, and uses Slackware64 13.37 repos

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=71211

http://www.lhpup.org/

http://www.lhpup.org/release-lhp.htm#512

Aitch