[Klug-general] php image blending modes

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:39:30 UTC 2012

This might be related... there is a xscreensaver script which pulls images
at sudo random off the internet and arranges them in a collage. Just laying
(with some blending/fading) them on top of the existing image collection.

http://www.jwz.org/webcollage/

It is a truly interesting and entertaining screensaver and most of the time
has a cool selection of truly random images building up layered on your
screen. However when your mother (or friend with children) visits it then
manages to find perfectly at random a large image that contains a close up
of a phallus (or other artistic photography containing exquisite detail of
body parts you don't want people to see on your screen).

I have looked at the code (fairly neat and easy to follow script) and it
might be of interest use to you.