[Klug-general] KLUG meetings

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 17:26:19 UTC 2012

Ooo OK when you know more let me know please. Access to Wye can be
interesting but always open to ideas.

Not sure now I can get things sorted before the weekend. I'm away from
very  very early tomorrow morning for a few days. Things have conspired
against me this week with more ideas I'm wanting to put down. Luckily
I'm not away in Hull the rest of next week now so early next week I will
at least post the theme ideas.

Sorry.
Kev,