[Klug-general] KLUG meetings

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 08:13:54 UTC 2012

Re: Googlemaps. Copyright shouldn't be an issue. This is all for
personal non-commercial use.
Either we can list the towns in which we live (in another email topic)
and someone can manually put it together, or if you want I can quickly
put together an interactive map this evening to which people can add
their rough location with an associated alias which we can add to the
website (either public or private). Shouldn't take long.

Karl