[Klug-general] Mailreaders, Calendars and so-called Smartphones

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 08:48:41 UTC 2012

On 1 August 2012 08:17, Dan Attwood <danattwood at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 for just letting google handle it all.
>
> however if you really do want to maintin complete control then own
> cloud could be an option as they have an android app:
>
> http://owncloud.org/support/android/

"For everyone else, I can only hope that this incident finally exposes
the term "cloud" for the slippery buzzword it is. Data doesn't exist
in the air, the ether, or within spacetime itself. It resides in hard
drives and servers—connected to a network, certainly, but in a place,
on the ground."

Just because I like to resist reacting to the possibility I might be
outdated :-)