[Klug-general] Places

james snyder snyder.webmaster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:40:18 UTC 2012

> Re: Places (Adrian)

> ":D More the merrier
>
> and maybe we could find a place at Tonbridge K College (for backup or even
> first call)?
>
> A one James Snyder is working there (or will be) and maybe could push for
> a room."

Yes I'm working at Tonbridge K College where we are developing and testing
various distros and Linux systems on multiple Virtual Machines. Again I
hope that we can continue to meet in the facilities freely provided by
the University
of Kent, CCCU and Greeenwich, the local FE colleges, and our community
centres (i.e. Triangles in Dover etc.) that KLUGGERS work or study in. We
could now offer a new meeting place in a new super duper venue inside the
research center, at that new central library in Maidstone. Our President is
already aware of this and furthermore he has a number of other offers of
venues up his sleeve for de-lurkers. BTW the webcasting like the one Dan
has set up is good (thanks Dan). Who is doing the next talks?