[Klug-general] KLUG Venue Doc

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 19:36:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

Sorry for the lateness, car crash, long story. :-)

Right my thoughts are to focus on Dover and Maidstone. Dover locations
still look strong and I will give the new Maidstone library a tug maybe
this week. ICM maybe out of the running but still have some hopes.

Would still love a venue Ashford or north Kent but any venue would be
good right now. Once I can fix the dates I will then start on the agenda.

First up will be the geeky one that we missed end of October after that
not sure, maybe business or science focused.

Have a good one everyone and hopefully I will have some good news next
month.

Kev